Did you know it is scientifically proven that the more exercise improves our mental health and improved intelligence? For memory benefits, you will need to participate in physical exercise. Regular activities regenerate a wide range of neurochemicals that stimulate the birth of new brain cells. However, in the process, we get muscle injuries from poor form or incorrect technique. It is painful to make movements, but with a liniment spray like the FZIO muscle pain relief is relieved.
Muscle sprain or injury on a hip joint can be so frustrating since it puts you on a mandatory rest. A liniment spray is sprayed and rubbed on inflamed muscle area to relieve pain, dilate blood vessels to promote blood flow and also work to relax muscles.
Common injuries in kickboxing
In sports, hard work and dedication are critical factors to getting optimum results. However, there are side effects that come along with training and real matches. The minor aches and pains, at times, develop into injuries. Here’s a list of common injuries in kickboxing.
- Swollen/sprained ankles
Most kickboxers have an unprotected region around the ankle. When a wrong landing kick is thrown, it may cause swelling ankle. For a quick recovery, sprain ankle injury, ensure you have done enough strength exercise.
- Strained /pulled neck muscle
In kickboxing, clinching causes constant neck sore, mostly for beginners. Most experienced boxers do not get neck strain, but it takes a few days before they feel better when they occur. A good warmup will increase the body’s blood flow, and more clinching makes neck muscles stronger.
- Bruised legs
Getting into the ring with a good boxer is a tough game. A boxer who is good at throwing low kicks can cause a limping walk. Low kicks cause bruises that are painful when rubbing knots that form after some match hours.
- Plantar fasciitis
It is the most common injuries in kickboxing. It occurs when conne4ctive tissue of plantar fascia on the foot tear. It causes painful heel that can limit your career goal. The healing process is long, taking at least a month of full recovery.
Muscle injuries may occur due to several reasons
- Inadequate warming up
- Incorrect Technique
- Insufficient recovery time in the session
- Lack of proper conditioning
Why are kicks so powerful in kickboxing?
In kickboxing, an effective kick can make the fight over in an instant but to perfect such techniques can take years of practice. The side kick and round kick is accredited to hip and core movements. In the ring, the sportsmen have to retrieve a high-velocity quick sidekick to send an impact. Side kicking is a good mentor sport move that is followed by flying, skipping and jumping side kick—a monitored pattern of movement work to outrun the opponent if the velocity is high.
Types of kicks
We have several basic kicks:
- The front leg side kick– land this kick to your opponent you must accurately align your leg with his ribs. It is classified to be quick, taking out the opponent with a massive bang.
- The rear leg round kick – by stepping over with the lead leg and twisting your hips will allow the back leg to come round correctly generating a lot of force.
- Front kick – This kick is one of the easiest to use but can be the most effective. Either the front leg or back leg is raised by the knee and then pushing out with the foot.
Mistakes that most athletes do when sidekick boxing
- Not enough rationing- you must maintain a side stance to deliver a massive sidekick. The positioning is ideal for a knockout with no damage or injuries to the opponent.
- Poor pivoting- this is what makes the breaking element. The allowance should allow 180 degrees free movement when throwing a kick.
- Inadequate body force- the pivoting and hip movement should create massive velocity kicks.
For a side kick boxing the power come along with the body pressure sent to the kicks. The power translates to a destructive kick that keeps the opponent at bay. The secret behind a deadly kick in the amount of body force applied. Also, side kicking works when thrown at torso height. Remember, the target of a sidekick is always around the rib area.