Cricket is not just a game, it is a fever, and everyone loves to play and watch cricket. However, looking at the circumstances, people these days, with the lifestyle that they follow, it is almost impossible for them to physically play the game. But honestly, the idea of a fantasy cricket game is nothing short of bliss.
Fantasy cricket is one of the most popular online games today. We can see sports players and lots of sports lovers everywhere in India, so there is a massive demand for the industry of fantasy cricket apps and websites. In recent years, fantasy cricket has been the first choice for young people. And many new users enjoy fantasy cricket. Today, it is a very growing industry. We can win amazing prizes by playing fantasy cricket. There are many brands that have their own fantasy sports platform such as Dream11.
So, without wasting any more time, Here are some things to keep in mind when you play fantasy cricket:
- Make sure that you select a player that has a well-proven record.
- Don’t forget to use your free sub (choose an uncapped player).
- Choose at least one batsman from the top 3 of a team. He is likely to deliver productive performance.
- The only problem with the choice of a batsman playing four or below is that if top-order batsmen are sensible, they may not even get a chance to bat (or face small balls).
- Try to pick the top-order wicket-keepers (Uthappa, Sanju Samson, and Parthiv Patel for KKR) in your team. They not only bat at the top but also signal you for fielding (a keeper is more likely to be involved in catches and run-outs).
- Give priority to batsmen who pinch to make their innings. You will get consecutive marks from in-form class batsmen (Rahane, Gambhir, Raina, etc.).
- When making your power player, consider the bowler as a batsman. A batsman can falter at times, but the bowler will play his four overs and make sure that the ball is thrown nicely. You earn points for each dot balls. Batsmen play safe with such bowlers, which increases the number of dot balls. And if a bowler bowls during the time of death overs, the chances of taking wickets increases when batsmen try to play free.
- All-rounders batting in the top 5 and batting in 2-3 overs should be in your team. You might consider making him a power player.
- Choose the most popular players to hedge your squad. That does not make any difference to your relative ranking, even if such players fail, because they are in the group of all.
- Select at least one category player who is not clicking for the last 2-3 matches. These players click more and more often.
- Follow your squad, keeping in mind the next four games. Select more team players to play in any of the upcoming four matches. Keep them until the next game. By doing so, you are protecting yourself from wasting every single match.
So I hope that the next time you play fantasy cricket, you’ll surely keep these points and strategies and use them wisely.